Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Haircuts and Pokey McPokerson











So mom took me to Great Clips for a haircut tonight, against my will of course. Ethan didn't want the ladies to do it, so mom did it at home and this is how we look!




I got my bearded dragon for christmas and named him Pokey. Mom wanted to name him Spanky. She calls him Pokey McPokerson, so that is his name. Isn't he the coolest? He eats 6 live crickets and day and a bowl of romaine lettuce. He is just a baby, but will get much bigger.




3 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

I'm glad you finally put some pictures of your dragon on here! He looks pretty cool Brayd--the haircuts look very handsome. Maybe Jack should get one next time we come up? What do ya think?

Anonymous said...

You guys look so handsome!! I love it. Pokey McPokerson is pretty cool. I still don't want to go near for him though. I am so happy you got what you wanted for Christmas! Keep posting, I look forward to reading the posts!! Love you Buddy!!

Anonymous said...

That is so COOL! I had a student that had one - she loved it and I'm sure you will too. She brought it into class one day - it was awesome! I'm glad you had a merry Christmas. JJ